Hi friends! Here are the things that caught my eye this week.
1. It may still be summer outside but my body, mind and soul have already moved on to fall! Spotted this little pretty while I was out shopping but I didn’t buy it….yet 😉
2. Wallpaper…yay or nay??? I have to say I’m kind of diggin it, especially this one!
3. These fern botanical prints are beautiful.
Source: Antique Farm House
4. HomeGoods had a ton of these awesome chunky wooden frames this week, lots of sizes too! Everything from 4X4 to 8X10. I also found these decorative wooden beads, which are AH-MAZING!
5. I’ve been thinking of doing a guest bedroom refresh and I keep going back to this duvet cover. Seriously guys, I’ve had my eye on this one for months. What do you think about it?
Source: Pottery Barn